Tax Year 2020 Services
Business Tax Deadline
Individual Tax Deadline
Business Tax Services
Partnerships and S-Corps
We’ll file the federal partnership return (1065) or S-Corp return (1120S) for your business. If your state or city requires a filing as well, that’s included at no extra charge.
If your business doesn’t use accounting software, if you’ve been unable to reconcile the cash accounts, or if for any other reason you can’t provide us with financial statements we’ll help prepare those for you first. Additional fees apply.
Individual Tax Services
Single-Member LLCs & Sole Proprietors
If you operate a business using your Social Security Number, are a single-member LLC that has not elected another method of taxation, or have received any 1099 income you will need a SCHEDULE C prepared and included with your 2020 Form 1040.
If you just have W2 income and don’t own your own business, you’ve come to the right place. We can usually complete these types of returns within the week, so if that countdown timer up above is running out, don’t worry.
New this year: Tax Consulting
Optional Add-on with all Returns filed
When purchasing your 2020 return preparation add on advisory services to receive the tax year 2021 estimated payment calculation, if applicable, and tax advisory assistance throughout the year.
While we don’t tell you what to invest in, we do help you figure out when it’s best to pull out your investment income.
Federal Form 1040 Included
1 State Return Included
1 Local Return Included
Partnership and S-Corp Returns
Form 1065 or 1120s Included
1 State and Local Return Included If Needed
2 Schedule K-1s Included
Here's What You Can expect:
While we may be based in the same city as you (Cleveland, OH), we work 100% virtually! We’ve fine-tuned a super streamlined process to get your return(s) done fast and accurately.
(1) Once you make your deposit (click Make Deposit above) we’ll contact you within 48 hours to find out what types of accounting records you have available and if you have any special questions we’ll need to pay attention to when we review your taxes.
(2) We will email you a link to our secure online portal. This is where you can upload relevant tax documents. What we need is case-specific, but some general documents include W2s, 1099s, mortgage interest statements, student loan interest documentation, and, if applicable, business QuickBooks access or a profit and loss statement and a balance sheet. Most importantly, new clients must submit a copy of the last filed federal, state, and local returns.
(3) Your submitted documents will be reviewed and we’ll be in touch by email if anything is missing.
(4) Your return(s) is prepared.
(5) Your return is uploaded to the secure portal for your review; a notification alerting you to this is automatically sent. Email us with any questions!
(6) Email us with questions! Otherwise, sign the Signature Form (8879) that we upload to the portal. This gives us permission to e-file for you.
(7) Once we have your 8879 we will e-file your return(s) and send you our final invoice less the deposit you made already.
(8) If you purchased our advisory package, we’ll look out for additional email questions from you throughout the year and be in touch to help you plan for the next tax year.
All tax services are offered by qualified, certified professionals (EAs and CPAs) that can fully represent you before the IRS.